Pages

Friday, February 10, 2012

Chelley Bean Designs Update

Michelle has just announced a new look Creative Team over at Chelley Bean Designs and I'm thrilled to be continuing on in my CT role and am humbled to be alongside such talented ladies as Lauren Bell, Tara Scobie and Sue Smith!

I have realised that I have been extremely slack and have not shared projects I have made for Chelley Bean Designs.  As a member of the Chelley Bean Designs creative team, I get to have an absolute ball playing with the goodies that Michelle creates.

Here are some of the items that I have had the pleasure of working with over the past year...yes it has been that long!

Crochet flowers
Here are the cards I made using the crochet flowers.  These were such a great size for cards...






Hand Dyed Paper doilies
I thought I would depart from cards with the paper doilies and go for little decorative items.




Painted Petals
These were just gorgeous - I loved playing with these flowers.




Stitched Sewing Rounds





Concertina Flowers
Perfect for cards!





I look forward to sharing more projects with you over the next year.

If you would like to see more of the lovely Chelley Bean Designs products, Michelle has an Etsy store or you can visit her blog for more information.



3 comments: